• Surcharges: $20 levy per person payable prior to travel direct to tour operator. Levies are per person and included administration fee and fuel levy
• Blackout dates:
School holiday periods, public holidays and Easter and Christmas holidays
25 Dec 2021
1 Jan 2022
• Adult ticket is for customers aged 17 years and above
• Child ticket valid for ages 4-16 (please note that the minimum age for diving is 12)
• Check-in: passengers are required to check-in at the Dive Under Cruise and Dive reception desk inside the Reef Fleet Terminal from 7.15 am – 7.45 am for the 8.00 am departure. Special passenger requirements should be requested at the time of reservation.
• Must make bookings 7 days prior to chosen cruise date
* Reef Fleet Terminal bus transfers available:
Cairns City Transfers – $18 per person
Northern Beaches Transfers – $25 per person
Port Douglas Transfers – $82 per person (minimum 2 people)
Transfer fees are payable on the day of travel
• What to bring: sunscreen, hat, spare clothes, cash or credit card for bar and souvenir purchases
• Weather statement: The operator reserves the right to cancel the tour, change vessel type or arrange an alternative carrier in the event of bad weather or mechanical problems. No refunds for voluntary uncompleted dives.
• Deal is subject to availability
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
Booking your next holiday? Need insurance? Save 20% on your next travel insurance policy with InsureandGo – Groupon customers enter the code ‘group20’ on application. Click here to redeem.
. Explore the wonders of the Outer Great Barrier Reef during this full-day tour with an introductory or certified dive session included